To be certain that we can pay future insurance claims and benefits, DB Life invests premiums from policyholders with sufficient consideration for safety and profitability. By following an Asset-Liability-Management(ALM), DB Life aims to secure long-term stable investment returns.
- Maintaining the high return rate of operational assets.
- DB Life has gained high return of operational assets over the long period of time. To realize stable asset management, DB Life has maintained a basic policy of focusing on asset types that reliably generates steady profits, while making adjustments flexibly with changes in the market environment.
- Operating separate account asset including retirement pension and variable insurance
- Separate accounts are run under the classification of safety, growth and hybrid according to the characteristics of each product. DB Life creates and manages portfolio primarily to achieve stable management and improve profitability of retirement pension / annuity.
- Risk management in the asset management process
- DB Life has established an integrated risk management system in order to secure stable assets regardless of any risks. Also, DB Life plans asset distribution strategies in a long-term perspective, and distributes assets tactically to respond to the market conditions.
- Making profits for 16 consecutive years
- DB Life has responded to customers’ needs more quickly through diversification of products and sales channels and continued making profits based on a balanced profit structure year after year.